The McKay Firm is looking to add a legal assistant to our litigation defense team.
The ideal candidate will ensure smooth running of the office and effective case management by providing legal services under the supervision of an attorney. This individual will communicate frequently with our attorneys in order to serve them adequately. Additionally, this candidate will conduct necessary case research to aid the legal proceedings.
- Provide administrative support to lawyer
- Filing documents into correct case folders
- Typing dictation from attorneys
- Locate and develop case relevant information
- Experience in legal assistance preferred
- Familiarity with law, legal procedures, and protocols
The McKay Firm, P.A. benefit package includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401K plan and match after 12 months of employment
- Additional voluntary benefits available through Colonial Life
- Employer paid Life Insurance of $25,000
If interested please forward a cover letter, reference list, writing sample and current resume to Office Manager Sarah Lee.